EFFECTIVELY COMBINE LIFTING + RUNNING
ACROSS YOUR WEEK WITH THE RUNNING + LIFTING TEMPLATE
- This ebook breaks down what hybrid training is, how to successfully hybrid train, and how to set up your program.
- It covers topics like what is hybrid training, how does “lifting kill our gains,” and how we can use science to pair our running (or other endurance) and lifting goals together.
- It teaches you the importance of maximizing your recovery and what you should prioritize to handle hybrid training.
- Hybrid breaks down your “seasons of training,” teaches you how to prioritize lifting vs. endurance across the year, shows you what this looks like, and explains how we build up our fitness for this over the years.
- Hybrid helps you build your own year of training with examples of different individuals from beginners, seasoned runners trying to lift, lifters trying to run, CrossFit lovers, and those training for that first big distance race, showing you how you would progress over time.
- Hybrid includes over 60+ templates of weekly examples on how to structure your workouts based on your fitness status, schedule, and goals!**
** HYBRID templates help you pair together The Lyss Method programs or TRAIN lifting template with The Lyss Method Running programs or ULTRA running programs. You can use your own program if desired.