I firmly believe that open, honest education is the key to helping others ﬁnd success in their health. The Lyss Method is a simple, scientific approach to strength, running, and cardio training. The everyday person, training hard so they can live even bigger lives.
Lift heavier, run farther, summit mountains, dream bigger – that’s The Lyss Method. Are you in?
I’m a multi-passionate big goal chaser. I have my Ph.D. in Exercise Physiology. I researched female health, metabolism, and exercise. I have put my years of studying exercise science, weight-lifting, and running ultra marathons into developing training programs that helps you crush your big goals too.
Everything I do comes from my love of the potential of our human body. Today, I help others train hard to live bigger lives. In an industry focused on just lifting or just cardio, I am on a mission to help all people achieve their hybrid training fitness goals – on their terms.
You CAN have it all. Welcome to hybrid-style training on YOUR terms.
The Lyss Method is a progressive style of training designed to help you get stronger, gain muscle, run farther, implement cardio smarter, and improve your ﬁtness in just 3-6 days a week.
PERFECT FOR THE PERSON WHO:
– Is ready to learn how to lift but has little to no training history.
– Has less than 6 months of experience training with a barbell.
– Wants to feel confident lifting in a gym, with a barbell, or get strong but doesn’t know where to start.
– A 6-month bodyweight to barbell progressive program.
– Months 1-2: Dumbbell & bands only
– Months 3-6 Barbell progression*
– 3 lifts a week: Full Body, Full Body, Upper Body training split.
– The option to skip forward directly to barbell work
– Progress into METCON, PERFORM, BUILD OR RACE after completing.
– Access to running (5k-50k) and beginner cardio programs in The Lyss Method app.
NO LIFTING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED | * THE ENTIRE PROGRAM CAN BE MADE DUMBBELL FRIENDLY
Are you frustrated with all of the conflicting fitness information you hear today? It’s a lot; I get it. It shouldn’t be complicated to want to learn how to make running suck less, to learn how to set up a lifting plan that sets you up to reach your goals, to learn how to fuel your body correctly, or to want to learn how to combine lifting and running.
I know your frustrations, my friend. This frustration is why I took all the science of exercise and sports nutrition I’ve spent over a decade learning and put them into easily digestible ebooks and training programs for you! Check them out!
Train hard to live big!
Unsure of which program of mine is right for you? Send us a message! We are happy to help!
Have you ever wanted to trail run or hike in the silence of a snowy and magical valley? 10/10 recommend getting to Crested Butte! I …
I get asked this often…”What shoes are best for “x” activity?” It will always come down to what you are most comfortable wearing and what …
The hot topic of the century… COLD EXPOSURE. In this episode (video) of the Messy Middle Podcast, I discuss all-things cold exposure in the context …