CURRENT PARAGON RECS
discount code: littlelyss 10% off or current sales
Paragon is a company that does small release on-going collections every 4-8 weeks. I will do full reviews and update these all on my instagram stories and save them to my highlights. This blog is a catch all for my recommendations based on the past few collections. Please keep in mind because they do small release collections there may be limited sizes available depending on the item.
For context I am:
- ~140-145 lbs
- Size 8 or 29 pants
- 34 C chest size
- Typically wear a medium or 8 in most items I own
My paragon sizing: (Noted otherwise below)
- Leggings TTS, I wear mediums.
- Sports bras, I size down to smalls because of strap lenght.
- Shorts TTS, I wear mediums.
- Tank tops TTS, I wear mediums.
- Short and long sleve tops, I size up to large due to arm muscles.
- TRACK SHORT. A very light, comfortable pair of shorts. Good for shorter runs or cooler weather runs (my legs will rub otherwise), or casual wear. Im a medium (TTS) but are slightly bigger if you are between sizes. .
MY FAV RUN SHORTS (Work for lifting too):
- HIGH RISE POCKET SHORT. There are some sizes left in some colors. i’m a medium (TTS). I ADORE THESE, they are my favorite running shorts of all time.
- FLEX SWEAT SHORT. A few sizes in some colors of these, no pocket but also love these for running a lot. I wear a medium (TTS). These are a thicker fabric and more compressive.
LIFT / METCON / GYM SHORTS:
- Original sculpseam. The shorts version of the naked legging. Not many colors or styles in these right now, I prefer the length of the V2 sculpseam plus (below), but many may not like their extra glute seam.
- Original sculpseam plus & Levitate sculpseam plus. I find these two styles to be mostly interchangeable. They have the extra glute seam but have a longer inseam which I like. Short version of the V2 sculpseam leggings. I find the leggings fit really nice with good compression, but the shorts are a little more of a lose fitting in the legs but have a good fitting in the waist. I would size down if between sizes. Do not recommend for longer running due to the shorts not being as tight of a bottom seam.
THICKER RUN AND LIFT FRIENDLY LEGGINGS:
- Ultralux legging. I adore this fabric and legging. Reminds me of the original Fabletics powerhold before they changed those as well. Less agressive glute or waistband than other leggings but a classic simple legging, thicker but compressive fabric.
- Big moves flex sweat legging I LOVE these. Thicker (not heavy though), compressive performance fabric. Size up if between sizes!
- Original sculplseam+ legging V2. This is a slightly different version of the original sculpseam, with a more agressive glute seam but more tapered waistband and compressive overall fit. I sincerely love these for more of a performance friendly version of the originals, but you may not like them if you don’t love a more agressive glute seam.
THINNER LIFT/RUN OR LIFESETYLE FRIENDLY:
- Original sculplseam legging. Paragon will release a version of these every few collections, this is their signature leggings. It is a soft, lifestyle near naked fabric but recent improvements has made it more durable as well. I size TTS (Med) but some size down due to the softer less compressive fabric of these. They are a lighter impact legging but I still run and lift in them, but tend to not do as much Olympic lifting in them due to the bar dragging, but wear for anything else.